Saturday, October 15, 2011

CPD 23: Thing 1 to Thing 23

I took a moment to re-read my Thing 1 comments and my Thing 23 comments.
I can't believe I have been blogging about CPD23 from June to October.  I wrote, in June, that I wanted to be an Awesome 2.0 Librarian so my intention was to learn everything I needed to know about the web 2.0 world.  I looked at three different blogs when I started Thing 1.  Only one of the three is still blogging; The London Librarian who is now on Thing 19. The London Librarian has an interesting reflection of how CPD23 has inspired her behavior.

Played around with Google calendar (Thing 8) and I think I will be using it often; tired of the paper calendar. I registered with Evernote (Thing 9) and read their blog but did not download and explore it.

What next ? I think I am becoming an activist blogger and tweeter.  Tomorrow I'll be combining my love of books with my fight against hunger and famine. I am joining bloggers around the world and our theme is food.  In the days to come I am sure there will be an opportunity to be an advocate for libraries, books, and reading.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...