Monday, May 23, 2011

Connect with Julie Garwood

Julie Garwood is a social networking author. This is my latest email from the writer Julie Garwoood.  Check out all the ways you can connect with her :

Dear Readers,

Finally, all of my books are joining the digital age and are becoming ebooks.
If you'd like to order the latest releases, click here.

Castles, For the Roses, Guardian Angel, and Prince Charming are now available for download. As a bonus for ordering any one of these, you'll get a sneak peak at my next book, The Ideal Man.

Saving Grace, The Bride, and The Gift can be pre-ordered for a June delivery.

The Secret, The Wedding, and The Prize will be available in July.

And you can now pre-order The Ideal  Man, which will be released on August 9.

For current updates, please join me on my Facebook Page or Twitter @JulieGarwood.

All the best,

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...