Sunday, March 28, 2010

Books by Reality Stars

We are never going to get rid of them. They are authors now. In print for ever. Just saw it in People magazine. Yes, one of my trusted sources of new books in print info. Here they are:

Alex McCord, Little Kids, Big City
Jil Zarin, Secrets of a Jewish Mother
Bethenny Frankel, The Skinnygirl Dish
Luann De Lesseps, Class with the Countess

By the way, I actually do enjoy the Real Housewives of New York every now and then. I find Alex odd but likeable and my favorite is the feisty Bethenny. Bethenny actually has another book out, Naturally Thin and a body sculpting DVD.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...