Monday, March 22, 2010

Book Club Selection for April

I enjoyed Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd. I found myself talking to the protagonist. For example, I would say aloud, "Don't touch the knife you idiot". "OMG why are you doing that, why don't you go to the police". And yes I read until 1:00 am one morning. One point of the story was to show how lives are interconnected. The resolution to the story was okay not great but I would recommend it to those who love a thriller.

Our book selection for April is The Book Thief by Markus Zusac a young adult fiction set in World War 11. The narrator is Death.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...