Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Israeli Authors in the Spotlight

Book lovers, I have to introduce you to this article on Israeli Authors by Ellis Shuman. I just returned from Israel last Wednesday so I am still a little 'high' on Israel and reading everything I can.  I forgot my camera in Israel and waiting for the hotel security to mail it to me.  Big oops! When I get it, I will display some of my beautiful food and landscape pics for you my readers.  By the way, the book Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman really helped me to appreciate the fortress of Masada when I visited it last week on February 15th.  We were shown the area where the doves were kept.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...