Monday, April 23, 2012

World Book Night: I Am A Reading Ambassador Today

I am joining a whole host of Reading Ambassadors today and participating in World Book Night. We will be giving away books to promote a love of reading.  By the way, April 23rd is UNESCO International Day of the Book in honor of writers Cervantes and Shakespeare who both died on that date.  April 23, 1616 is also Shakespeare's birthday. 

Read the FAQ for World Book Night here.  Also, check out the benefits of reading according to this blogger, link here. 

I will be handing out a past book club favorite, The Glass Castle to students in southeast Georgia.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...