Sunday, January 08, 2012

Personal Finance Books 2012

I read about this personal finance book list by Jeff Wuorio in an article in USA Weekend and thought I'd search online, locate the link, and share it with you.  It's all about reading and learning about personal finance in 2012.  

I am into frugal living so I would especially like to access this book  The Complete Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn.  Also, most of you probably heard of Geneen Roth's book on Women,  Food, and God; well, here is another book by her  on Mr. Wuorio's personal finance book list: Lost and Found: Unexpected Revelations About Food and Money.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...