Thursday, March 17, 2011

Advice, How-To Bestsellers

On my Feb 24 post, I alluded to Ayanla Vanzant's book moving up to number 1 on a bestsellers list after her appearance on Oprah's show. I have a list before me of NY Times bestsellers in the category - Hardcover, Advice, how To and Miscellaneous - and there it is, Peace from Broken Pieces is number 1. Number 2 is prospective presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's book, A Simple Government. Janet Jackson's book, True You, is number 5 and Steve Harvey's second relationship book is number 6, Straight Talk, No Chaser. Veganist is holding on to the number 10 slot. The author, Kathy Freston, has had an appearance on the Oprah show as well.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...