Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recommended Novels for Business leaders

I was just skimming through an old copy of The Week magazine dated Dec. 25,2009 - Jan. 8, 2010. On page 58, Garry Emmons was recommending that business leaders read detective novels by John D. MacDonald to get a dose of reality in the business world.

I looked up MacDonald on amazon and one reviewer suggested starting with Deep Blue Good-by in the Travis Mc Gee series. So, I looked for Deep Blue Good-by and discovered that if you want to tackle the Colorful Reading Challenge then this is it. Every novel in the McGee series has a color in the title.

I am however reading The Shimmer by David Morrel. That book is holding my interest right now. I will have to put the John D. books on my list of books to read in 2010.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...