Saturday, January 02, 2010

Read a book a week in 2010!


Happy New Year everyone! I wish for you job security, much laughter, and wisdom in all things this 2010.
I saw Karl Rove briefly on Fox network this morning saying he's going to commit to reading a book a week. I definitely can't commit to that. I am still reading Macedonia Passage. It's taking me a long time to read but it really is interesting. A lot of shipping terms are used that I just skip over but the storyline is good. For those of you who can manage it, go for it, read a book each week.
Note for Anna: This is my mother's pride and joy, her garden!

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...