Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Disaster: Text Yele

I experienced an earthquake January 13, 1993 in Jamaica and it was absolutely nothing like January 12, 2010 in Haiti. I thought the earth was going to open up and swallow me. C0incidentally today is the anniversary of the 1907 earthquake that hit Kingston and Pt. Royal, Jamaica.

I just gave to Wyclef Jean's organization http://www.yele.org/. Will you do the same? Only $5.00 donation by texting Yele at 501501. My heart goes out to the Haitian people and the Haitian diaspora.

Shine your light oh Lord, and guide rescue workers to find those who are buried and still alive.

Haiti will rise from the rubble.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...