Monday, October 26, 2009

I am reading Steve Berry

I am finally getting a chance to read Steve Berry's 2007 book, The Alexandria Link. Yes, I am behind because Steve Berry already has information on his web page about another book to be released in December 2009 ... The Paris Vendetta.

I am only on page 39 of The Alexandria Link. So far, I know it has something to do with the conflict between the Jews and the Arabs. It starts in Palestine when the State of Israel is about to be reestablished. I know that the protagonist, Cotton Malone, has been targeted by the bad guys because he knows some secret and the US government is involved. I feel like I am reading a mystery thriller that is a cousin to The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. This is because some of the same key words have come up already: order/chaos, puzzles/codes, and secrets.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...