Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer Reading




I love this interactive site on USA Today highlighting 2008 Summer Books.

By the way, Audition, by Barbara Walters should be on the new book shelf at Waycross College Library this week.

Also, I am enjoying Middlesex. You may find the incestuous relationship between two of the characters really gross but the storyline itself is good so far and I am getting a bit of history of the Greek and Turkish relationship.



See my photo of Ephesus in Turkey taken the second week in May 2008 and also my photo of a chapel in Turkey, near to Ephesus, that is supposed to have been the house where the disciple John lived with the Virgin Mary. The last photo was taken of a souvenir store in Kusadasi, Turkey.



No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...