Saturday, August 26, 2006

Contest for Romance Readers and Writers

Sometimes I think I am going to run out of things to write about and then I'll discover some interesting tidbit that I must share with book club members and other visitors to this site. I learned that Avon Books had an interactive community and was promoting a writing contest for romance readers. A story line will be created by Avon editors, readers will vote, and the winning premise will be announced on Sept 7. The second aspect of the contest is that readers can write chapters based on the premise and Avon editors will review the 10 chapters with the highest fan vote. You have up to October 27 to participate in this unusual contest. The end result will be a collectively written romance e-Book.

Go to www.avonfanlit.com to vote and to compete.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...