Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Women @ Waycross Area Community Theatre (WACT)

I enjoyed reading the book Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott as a child and I have also enjoyed the movie version starring Wynona Ryder and Susan Sarandon.   Last night I decided that I could not miss the final performance of the play, Little Women,  presented by the community theatre group (WACT) at the Ritz downtown, Waycross. Excellent performances by Ashley Barnett, graduate of Waycross College, as Jo; Michelle Lagoueyte as Amy; and Tom Strait as the German Professor Bhaer.  There were some issues with the sound but it got better in the second half.

Next activity for WACT will be a dinner theatre, in August, in association with the Pond View Restaurant next door to the Ritz.  The title is Murder at the TonyLou Awards.  The WACT is promising entertainment, intrigue and murder.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...