Sunday, February 13, 2011

World Without End

I have put all books down to focus on "World Without End" by Ken Follett. This book continues with the story of Kingsbridge. Kingsbridge is a medieval town with a Gothic cathedral designed and built some 200 hundred years earlier in the 12th century by Jack Builder whom we readers met in "Pillars of the Earth".

I am following the lives of Gwenda and Philemon, raised by their father to be thieves. I am also following Merthin, a skilled mason/builder, and his brother Ralph, a knight, descendants of Jack Builder. I am following the monk and wanna be Prior of the cathedral, Godwyn, and his cousin, Caris, who is in love with Merthin. Both are also descendants of Jack Builder.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...