Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Fascination with Royalty

Someday My Prince Will Come by Jerramy Sage Fine was the title of a prepub book that I read with my email bookclub maybe three years ago. I read the first few pages with the club. I thought it had an interesting storyline. It's a real life story of a woman, daughter of hippie parents, who dreamt of marrying into the royal family as a child and never let go of that dream. Her fascination with the British took her to London where she now lives with her English non-royal boyfriend. See her blog.


I looked up Jerramy Fine on the internet some years ago and found this interesting story about the oddest employment dispute in publishing involving Jerramy.

The book has a 4.5 rating by amazon readers.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...