Saturday, July 24, 2010

United Nations in the Family or Diversity within the Family

This is a reminder that we are the ones who assign a race to people.

This post is not about a book. I started reading this story of the white (non-albino) child born of African parents in the Sun, a British newspaper. This story led me to the link nearby about two sets of diverse twins within the same family. Really rare. Then this article led me to look for the link about another set of twins with a Jamaican-British, German connection.

They really should organize into a support group. I can just imagine the questions and the stares the family gets for being different.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...