Monday, July 19, 2010

Time Magazine: James Patterson Interview

Want to know how James Patterson writes so many books and not get confused with his plots? Or maybe you just want to know the secret of his success as a writer. I like his answer to that question; he says his secret is story, story, story, just like the real estate agent's open secret is location, location, location. I also like that he points out that he started off his writing career by reading many books. I have met too many people who say they want to write books but they do not read. They do not even speak the English language well. Read this Times article.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...