Monday, January 18, 2010

Bestsellers: USA Today list

Just came across this article on the novel A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick. It's number 12 on USA Today's bestselling list.

Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold is number one on the list no doubt because of the movie. I enjoyed the movie, by the way now showing at the movie theater, and I am glad I read the book first. I was able to appreciate the storyline better.

Nicholas Spark's Dear John follows as number 2 on the list. Again the movie previews are out so it must be pushing the sales.

Stephenie Meyer holds on strong to the number three and four slots on the USA Today bestselling list. Meyer is promoting the YA book, The Lonely Hearts Club by Elisabeth Eulberg, on her site.

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...