Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okefenokee Book Club Selections 2009

I think my favorites this year were Secret Life of Bees, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Shadow of the Wind I highly recommend these books for your reading pleasure. 

 January 16 Secret Life of Bees by Sue Kidd Monk 
 February 20 Dewey the Small town Library Cat by Vicki Myron 
 March 20 The Keepsake by Terri Gerritsen 
 April 17 March by Geraldine Brooks 
 May 15 Straight by Dick Francis 
 June 19 Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows 
 July 17 Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon 
 August 21 Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford 
 September 18 Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith 
 October 16 Silks by Dick and Felix Francis 

2 comments:

Anna T. Ham said...

I have the Secret Life of Bees but haven't read it yet. It was good, huh?

Anonymous said...

Greetings from NYC! Interesting book selections you Georgians have :-)not familiar with most of them but I have read a few books by Dan Brown and Tess Gerritsen. Good luck with your book club and happy reading.

Joan

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...