Sunday, August 13, 2006

Personalized Weblogs

I just finished reading Exclusive by Sandra Brown and went to amazon to see what other readers thought about the story. I came across Sandra Brown's peronalized weblog, also known as a plog.

According to the plog, Sandra Brown's latest books are Chill Factor, recently released in paperback, and Ricochet.

Exclusive reminded me of another novel I read about the Presidency many years ago. In that story, the First Lady was kidnapped by the Russians and a Russian look-a-like was put in the White House as a spy. There was suspense to the very end as readers were not clear whether the right First Lady ended up back in the White House. Does anyone remember the name of that novel?

No comments:

COVID Crochet Creativity 2020

I will remember 2020 not just as the pandemic year but also the year I searched the internet for free and easy crochet patterns, picked up m...